Banana milk tea is also known as banana boba tea or bubble tea.
Popular in both Asian and Western cultures, these delicious drinks incorporate the use of tapioca pearls, and ripe banana or banana juice concentrate to create a truly delectable treat.
There are dozens of banana bubble tea shop powders on the market, all differing in flavor, viscosity, and sweetness.
Making milk tea at home is so quick and easy, you’ll easily make it at home.
The advantage of homemade tea is that you can tailor it completely to your preferences.
Here’s a great homemade banana milk tea recipe:
- Get a strong black tea brew, leaving tea bags to brew for about 10 minutes.
- Put two tablespoons of creamer into a cocktail shaker. You can use non-dairy creamer if you like.
- Then put two tablespoons of the banana extract powder into the shaker.
- Now put two spoons of fructose powders into the shaker.
- If you don’t want to use fructose powders, you can experiment with other sweeteners like simple syrup, or honey.
- Add the steeped tea.
- Shake or stir until combined.
- Add ice all the way to the top.
- Add the tapioca pearls or any other topping like aloe vera or grass jelly.
- Strain your drink, and enjoy!
If you want to use fresh bananas instead, here’s a recipe for fresh bananas!
- Start brewing your tea from tea leaves or bags, and let it steep for 10 minutes
- Take a banana and peel it
- Smush it to a pulp and add a sweetener like brown sugar or honey
- Mix thoroughly
- Place the mixture into a serving cup
- Add the tea and milk
- Allow it to cool to room temperature
- Chuck in ice cubes, and enjoy!
Banana Boba Tea Recipe
The main ingredients in the Korean banana milk recipe that you need to make a banana milk tea are listed down below:
- Fresh bananas or flavored powder mix
- Tea leaves or bags
- Hot water
- Ice cubes
- Brown sugar, simple syrup, or honey
- 1-3 tablespoons of fructose
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy creamer
- Tapioca pearls, coconut jelly, or grass jelly for toppings
Often, in the place of dairy milk, a plant-based alternative is used like:
- Coconut milk
- Almond milk
- Soy milk
Plant-based milk or flavored milk is a healthy and delicious alternative to dairy milk to make a creamy texture, which tends to be higher in calories and fat content.
There are many health benefits associated with drinking plant-based milk, including improved heart health, reduced risk of cancer, and improved digestion.
Plant-based milk is also a great source of vitamins and minerals, including calcium, vitamin D, and potassium. you can also use coconut milk in the original recipe f Korean Banana Milk.
In addition, plant-based milk is low in calories and cholesterol-free, making it a healthy choice for people of all ages.
Banana milk tea powder
The taste of this powder is just like the flavor and sweetness of ripe bananas, so you don’t have to worry about the taste, as it will be just like the tea prepared with fresh bananas.
The milk tea powder is readily available and has a mellow and delicious taste.
The fragrance from this powder is like a banana cream pie.
It also smells like a banana cream pie with a mellow, delicious taste.
These flavors are also rich in water-soluble antioxidants, just like fresh bananas.
It has several health benefits and may also prevent bloating and is effective for patients with low blood sugar.
It is believed that this tea can help insomnia sufferers, and a nighttime drink is a great way to consume this tea.
Banana tea powder can also be added to shakes and smoothies to enhance the richness of flavor and creamier texture.
The powdered tea can be lactose-free & provides a considerable amount of Vitamin C, B6, magnesium, and potassium.
How Does Banana Milk Boba Taste?
The recipe for this tea is so simple that it can be prepared at home with minimum effort.
This can also be made with milk and a peeled banana or banana extract powder mixes, with a dash of tea and a sweetener like brown sugar.
It has a beautiful, sweet taste and can be topped with any topping like tapioca pearls, aloe vera, or grass jelly.
Banana tea is a drink that is usually prepared by using whole bananas, boiled water, and occasionally cinnamon or brown sugar according to the Korean Banana Milk recipe. you can add vanilla extract as well.
The minerals and vitamins found in this tea help in maintaining blood pressure and also provide several other health benefits.
Bananas are one of the most popular fruits in the world.
They are not only delicious because of the flavor of bananas but also packed with nutrients that can provide a variety of health benefits.
For instance, bananas are an excellent source and a healthier version of dietary fiber which can help promote bowel regularity and prevent constipation.
They are also a good source of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining healthy blood pressure and heart function.
In addition, bananas contain vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, vitamin B6, and magnesium that can boost energy levels and support overall health.